Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tikimaster.com Customers say it all........

At Tikimaster.com, we thrive to provide the best, safest and most enjoyable shopping experience with the Aloha spirit! Here is what some of our cusomters have to say:
____________________________________________________________________
Over the past couple of months I have ordered several Tikis and masks from you.
"I wanted to let you folks over there know that they have all been wonderful !!! All have arrived in record time, undamaged, and have been very much enjoyed by my friends and family.
I don't know if you get tons of comments from customers, so I wanted to let you know that the quality and turn-around time have bested even some of the online giants (Amazon, Overstock, etc.)
So thank you, keep up the great work and I will be buying from you folks again and again.
Sincerely,
Rev. Scott R.
Lohki Studio"


"Hi folks,

My friend Amy sent me a link to your site, and I had to say I was impressed... There's so many things I wanted, but I finally decided to start with the Kanaloa mask, and I just wanted to let you know that I received it today, and it's absolutely amazing-I love it!!!

Thanks for the super-fast service, and the great tiki! I'm definitely coming back for more!!!
Dave"


"Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with such a professional seller! Sue G.
P.S. The Tikki mask is GREAT!!!!!!"


"Just wanted to let you know that I received the Tiki sculpture yesterday and it is fantastic! And your customer service was great too.
I was a little worried about ordering something from so far away, but it was easy and effortless.
Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Denise L."


"Mahalo Tikimaster! this was the easiest office gift I have ever purchased! It's very refreshing to have an Online company be so responsive and great to deal with! I look forward to receiving the little Harley Dude! Believe it or not we have several Harley riders within our company here in Alaska! It's perfect!
have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Dani"


"Hello Jerome,
I'm just blown away with my beautiful new spear which arrived at the office this morning - larger and more beautiful that I thought! Thanks for packing so well - it arrived in perfect condition. Looks like you had a job packing it but is much appreciated. My son would be totally envious if he saw so I'll just tell him about it! I'm going to lean up it against the wall in the master bedroom along with my shark spear so I admire every time I pass. Looking forward to my other war clubs which should come in a day or so and also my Tiki - I couldn't pass that particular one up but plan to keep it "dressed". Plan also to buy one more Tiki when I order my next war club. You have a great site and I appreciate the fast response and shipments.
Thanks as always,
Gene"

No comments: